Question about Cars & Trucks
Post the radio SERIAL NUMBER
Radio Codes and free advice are always available here
Mention FixYa Forum
Posted on Jun 02, 2018
Sorry you have to buy that info from the dealer or one of many online pay sites.
Posted on May 31, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
AR82.60-P-7502-01A Coding Radio
(MODEL all with CODE (750) Radio Becker Europa 2000 with CODE (751) Radio Becker Grand Prix 2000 with RDS)
(MODEL all with CODE (353) Audio 30 APS with CODE (510a) Radio MB Exquisit with traffic news decoder, with RDS (Becker) with CODE (512a) Radio MB Special with traffic news decoder, with RDS.)
Posted on Dec 17, 2009
SOURCE: My low beam light bulb
well this is not easy unless you make a accessby removing anything in the way,or just take the headlight out ,How did you manage to open the bonnet as these vehicles from around this year started using a sealed bonnet that only the dealers can open with a special electronic key that uses rolling encrypted software.
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
SOURCE: reset service code B mercedes
Welcome to FIxYa.com
Reset Service Indicator
1. Insert key into ignition, switch to position "1". The mileage counter has to be
2. Press repeatedly until the TRIP option is highlighted.
3. Press and hold and within 1 second press and hold both for 5
seconds. The shop menu is displayed.
4. Press repeatedly until "Assyst Plus" is highlighted and confirm with .
Options "Service Data" and "Full Service" are displayed.
5. Press until "Full Service" is highlighted. Confirm with .
6. Press until "Conf. Full Serv." is highlighted, confirm with . The display
shows "Service carried out?."
7. Press to select "Yes". Confirm with . "Cannot be undone" displays.
8. Press until "Confirm" is highlighted. Confirm by pressing . The display
reads "Full Service carried out".
9. Confirm by pressing .
Regards, Lee Davidian
Thank you for using FixYa.com
Posted on Nov 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2013 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sedan
Sep 17, 2012 | 2004 Mercedes-Benz ML 350
Oct 28, 2011 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Aug 06, 2011 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
May 30, 2011 | Mercedes-Benz ML350 Cars & Trucks
Oct 30, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Sep 29, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Nov 19, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Nov 14, 2019 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: