Question about Power Motorcycles
Shop changed needles in injectors, spark plugs. oil change. checked regulator and volts came back good sometimes engine stays on when does bike feels like gonna stall ?
Hi Robert, and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Damaged wire or loose connections at battery terminals especially the ground cable at BOTH ends ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor or intake seals.
12. Loose or dirty ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, and or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damage intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 15, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2015 | Power Motorcycles
Oct 11, 2015 | 2002 Harley Davidson FLHR - FLHRCI Road...
Aug 01, 2015 | Power Motorcycles
Feb 08, 2012 | 2008 kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad
Apr 07, 2010 | 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50
Mar 21, 2010 | 1989 Ford Bronco II
Dec 07, 2008 | 2008 KTM 250 SX
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: