20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Put the memory card into an USB card reader and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Go to these WEB sites to down Recuva http://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html www.filehippo.com/download_recuva
on May 07, 2014
Sanyo VPC-S770 view screen & pictures have a rosey tint
There is only one thing I can think of. If it is not this perhaps your camera is defect.
Your camera has a White balance setting. You can put it in Auto, Incand. Daylight, cloudy and Manual.
Check if it is in something other than Auto. If so, put it in Auto, till you think you can improve the colours by putting it in a special setting.
on Jan 29, 2014
well you have to change the batterys you can either search in walgreensor a store near you if they have the same batterys then all you have to do is replace them and your done if this doesnt help then im really sorry
on Oct 06, 2012
Can't download pictures via usb to computer.vpc-
Consider NOT connecting your camera to your computer.
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program, such as Picasa
on Mar 20, 2012
Sanyo vpc-s1415 bl users manual
The Owners Manual is available as a separate file in PDF format on
the software disc that was included with the camera. Insert the disc
into your disc drive and save the file to your computer.
For a hard copy, print the manual out off of the disc or take the
disc to the Business Services desk a local office supply to have them
print out the PDF file for you. We do not have a hard copy of the manual
on Feb 13, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?