20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How can I recover from a forgotten PIN?
- On a computer or other mobile phone, visit: google.com/android/devicemanager
- Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone.
- In the ADM interface, select the device you need to unlock (if it isn't already selected).
- Select 'Lock'
- In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. You don't have to enter a recovery message. Now click 'Lock' again.
- If it was successful, you should see a confirmation below the box with the buttons Ring, Lock and Erase.
- On your phone you should now see a password field in which you should enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone.
- Now, before you go on with your life, go to your phone's lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
- That's it!
on Apr 22, 2016
Always shutting down
Does your device successfully turn on (you see the homescreen or lockscreen) and then off? Or you cannot turn it on completely.
For the first case, there may be a system error. You can try formatting everything via recovery, but all the data will be lost.
For the second case, I suggest that you take your phone to an authorized Samsung service center. This case calls for a professional mechanic help.
on Feb 02, 2014
How to close apps
Hold the home button. Then when they all pop up you can swipe them each away... Or hit on the bottom right icon with the x on it and it deletes them all. :)
on Jan 20, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?