20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Roku will not accept my wireless password
Just follow these steps:
1.Enter the correct name for your wireless network.
2.Enter the password correctly.
3.Check to see that your router is working properly.
4.Improve the wireless signal strength.
5.Restart your Roku device and your router.
a)To restart your Roku player, go to Settings > System > System restart. You can also unplug the Roku device from the power source, wait a few moments, and then plug it back in.
b)To restart your router, check the instructions from your ISP or router vendor. In some cases, you can simply unplug it and plug it back in, and in other cases it may require pressing a reset button on the device.
For any help or support just visit us: www Roku Com Support
on May 26, 2018
My range in and around the house is **** how can i fix this
Things That Affect Wireless Router Signals
1. Many wireless routers are using the same wirelesschannel. Many manufacturers choose channel 6 as the default. Change to anotherchannel.2. Analogue video senders used to send audio and video toother TVs in the home.3. Microwave ovens emit interference in the 2.4GHz band.4. Wireless speakers and console controllers can causeinterference with the wireless router.5. Bluetooth devices, newer Bluetooth devices can jump todifferent frequencies if there is a connection problem.6. Power cables located near the wireless router can causedropouts and speed reduction.7. Fish tanks will cause massive Wi-Fi shadow on the otherside of the tank from the wireless router. 8. Depending upon the location of large mirrors will reflectwireless signal away your computer.9. Building materials will block wireless signals such asplasterboards with metal foil, reinforced concrete walls and floors. Alsoobjects near the wireless router such as metal filing cabinets and otherelectrical appliances. 10. Blinking Christmas lights can reduce Wi-Fi performanceby 25% when it is close to the wireless router.
on Jun 11, 2012
IF WHILE SURFING THE NET THE PAGES ARE TAKE TOO LONG TO LOAD THERE ARE IS SOME POSSIBLE ISSUES:
1-A MAL WARE OR VIRUS
2-YOUR ISP CONNECTION IS POOR OR LOW
3-OR YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT CONFIGURE TO LOAD PAGES AT A REASONABLE SPEED.
on Apr 21, 2012
Netgear 26 router will not reboot after a storm
To perform a factory reset:
- Verify that your router's Power light is on.
- On the back of your router, locate the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button.
- Use a paper clip or similar object to press and hold the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button for seven seconds.
- Release the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button.
Your router resets.
When you log in to your router again, use the default login credentials:
- User Name: admin
- Password: password
3 days ago
Netgear D7000 modem keeps dropping offline
Cordless phones, microwave ovens and wireless surveillance cameras between the modem and the device will do it. If it's hard wired to the computer, the signal strength from the phone company may be low. Call the phone company to have them come out and test the signal level that is applied to the modem.
on Jul 07, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?