20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My cdmp-6000 always hangs and resets.... what
I can give you some questions to verify possible problems:
1. Is the mixer, and ALL connected equipment powered from the SAME receptacle? If not, ground bounce can be causing damaging transients. This OFTEN requires running power back from where amps are to the mixer using an extension cord.
2. Are ALL audio interconnectsusing balanced lines where possible?
3. Is humidity 40% or greater? If not, possible static discharges from rugs, clothes, etc. may be causing transients that reset the unit.
4. Are stage lighting equipment run from a separate source to avoid transients from dimmers and switching?
5. Is the power all have three wire cords and the building have grounded receptacles?
If your system satisfies all these the next step I would suggest is a high quality power conditioner.
on May 08, 2011
There is a problem on
You MAY have contamination in the slider.You could try putting a little CRC226 into the slot and work the control. Use ONLY this product CRC226 available at Home Depot in the electrical dept/
on May 01, 2011
Electronic circuit diagram for a bass collection bass guitar Japanese 1988
I understand your pain - was googling for similar, and came across this post, 5 years prior. My SGC Nanyo Bass Collection has just started to play silly beggars with the pots, and a bridge fault. Nowhere online seemed to have any details of the wiring, as the problem is, as you say, the fact that all of the tone and volume pots are based on a printed circuit board. If theres a nick or short on the board, its a pig to replace, and I really wouldn't like to have to wire any pots onto it. I'm currently looking at the options of ripping out the old electrics and wiring it from scratch myself. If you're still after answers, good luck!
PS - noted that none of the previous replies are relevant to this - mostly going on about the amps or a Fender guitar??!
3 days ago
MY ORGAN HAS NO SOUND
Can you please Edit or add a comment to your question, what make and model of organ is it? Have you tried it in a different AC outlet? Do any lights come on when you switch it on? Have you tried the headphone output as well as the speakers? Does it have a line output? What happens when you move the volume knob and or the swell pedal, do you hear any noise?
on Nov 06, 2019
After about 30 minutes of
Have you checked that it is not the amp that is the problem? This is a fairly common thing to have the amp heat up and the thermal protection shut it down partly. Since the bass drops, a loose connection or bad guitar cable can cause that. If the signal becomes capacitively coupled only the treble will come through and be very distorted. Try a new cable. For the guitar, open the electronics area and look for loose or broken wire.
on Oct 21, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?