Hey there, Cheri Torres with DISH network Customer Service here. I came across your post recently and wanted to help. We have a few different codes for each of our different models of remotes. The model number of the remote will be located on the back of the remote on the top usually a 2 to 3 digit number with a decimal point. I will list here for you the more popular models of remotes as well as the instructions for addressing your remote to your TV. I hope you find this information useful and if you have any further question or concerns feel free to reach me at Cheri.Torres@dishnetwork.com.
Remote codes for Vizio TVs.
3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.4 IR remotes - 505, 671, 627, 520 and 766
5.0, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 IR remotes - 627, 505, 506, 457, 111, 520 and 766
4.0 and 4.4 IR/UHF remotes - 505, 627, 555 and 766
6.0, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 IR/UHF remotes - 627, 505, 678, 825 and 520
20.0 IR and 21.0 IR/UHF remotes - 505, 598, 502 and 627
Instructions for address the remote to the TV.
- Turn the Television On.
- Press and hold the TV Mode button until all the mode buttons light up red.
- Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
- Press the pound(#) button.
Note: The LED will flash three times.
- Test functionality with the TV.
- Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the
volume and mute the television.