20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Make my homepage google
Setting your homepage depends on your browser. If the Google chrome browser is your browser of choice, Google is automatically the home page. If its Safari (the default browser for apple products) then click on the word "safari" in the header, then "preferences" then change the homepage url to google.com
If you are using internet explorer or others, explore how to change your preferences
on Mar 07, 2019
How do I bypass Google verification?
If you know your password and are talking abt the 2-step verification while logging in, then follow these steps:
1) log in to your acount after verifiation.
2) go to my accounts
3) go to sign-in and security
4) disable the "2-step verification" by uncheking it.
on Sep 09, 2016
Google chrome won't open
Might be due to antivirus or firewall block.,
Test whether antivirus or firewall applications on your computer are causing the problem by turning them off temporarily. Then try opening Google Chrome again.
If you're able to open the browser, you'll need to create an exception in your antivirus or firewall settings for Google Chrome. Once you've done so, you can then re-enable the applications.
Else try the below steps.,
1.Right click the Chrome application from Start --> All Programs --> Google Chrome (or shortcut if 2.you launch Chrome from a desktop shortcut)
4.Select the Compatibility tab
5.In the Compatibility mode section, ensure checkbox is ticked for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"?
on Mar 25, 2016
I want to go back to my google homepage
It depends on the browser you are using?
For Chrome do the following:
Reset your browser settings:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings and find the "Reset browser settings" section.
- Click Reset browser settings.
- In the dialogue that appears, click Reset. Note: When the "Help make Google Chrome better by reporting the current settings" tick box is selected you are anonymously sending Google your Chrome settings. Reporting these settings allows us to analyse trends and work to prevent future unwanted settings changes.
on Oct 21, 2015
How can't i download google?
try going in your phone menu & finding internet.you should find options there to change your search engine.you might have yahoo,bing or another one as the default.
i could help you more if you were more specific.
did you type Google.com in whatever search box you have now?
that should take you to Google. check the bottom of the page for "settings".
on Apr 05, 2015
My computer is slow and won't play music on
Mostly laptop runs slow issue occurs due to broken Windows registry entries. Fixing registry will help you to boost up your laptop. You need to download and install a Registry Cleaner program to fix corrupt or broken registry entries. To download a reliable registry cleaner, go to famous website download.cnet and search there Reginout. Which I personally use and recommend the friends. After downloading run all of its tools one by one except Internet Optimizer, to clean all the junks and registry errors from your computer.
- Update the flash player of browser.
on Mar 31, 2015
How do I get google as my home page
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the Chrome menu alt="Chrome menu">.
- Click Settings.
- In the "Search" section, select Google from the drop-down menu.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top right corner of the page, touch the Chrome menu alt="Chrome menu">.
- Touch Settings.
- In the "Basics" section, touch Search engine.
- Select Google.
on Feb 16, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?