20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
How do you make a Pisco sour
- 1 egg white
- 2 1/2 ounces Pisco Capel (see note)
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Angostura Bitters (see note, below)
- Mix the pisco, lime juice, simple syrup, and egg white in a cocktail shaker. The Spruce.
- Add ice to fill, and shake vigorously. Alternatively, you can use a blender if you don't have a shaker. ...
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass, and sprinkle the Angostura bitters on top of the foam. ...
- Serve immediately.
on Jul 17, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?