20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Wharfedale DECT TAM telephone/answer machine
This is due to the base unit losing power and needs the clock resetting.
The handsets retain their clocks under battery power so this is a little misleading.
To reset the base unit clock:
- press the OK key
- press the 'down' arrow twice until "DATE/TIME" is displayed.
- press the OK key again, this will display the year. Enter the correct
year on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK. (Only the last
two digits of the year need to be entered).
- The date is then displayed in MM/YY format, enter the correct date on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK.
- The time is then displayed, enter rhe correct time on the handset numeric keypad and press OK.
- The handset then beeps and displays "SAVED".
- Press the "C" button and replace the handset on the base unit.
The base unit should now stop flashing "CL".
on Jan 21, 2009
Caller-id quit working
I have the same problem with my unit. Emerson customer service made some suggestions, including pulling the 9V battery, disconnecting the phone from phone and power for 3 hours, etc.
Their first suggestion (earlier this morning) was to Push "Up" button and hold for 4 seconds, then pressing the "delete" button three times and re-pressing the "Up" button for 6 seconds.
That procedure failed.
I'm in the midst of the 3 hour wait after full disconnect of phone line and 120V plug.
I don't think my phone will come back. I'll be happy if it does.
Good luck with yours...Richard
on Dec 09, 2007
Line error on caller id
there are a very small capacitor in the board that produce low battery mesege when it get damage, but you gona need a tech to repair your phone there are another problem in your phone its not a seting problem...good luck
on Aug 06, 2006
Not finding what you are looking for?