20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
MP3 Player Not Charging, Not Turning On
Do a a hard reset if the mp3 player isn't charging.
How to do this?
1)Near to the USB port u will find a tiny hole below which "Reset" will be mentioned.Insert a small pin into that hole and walla"Hard Reset".
I suffered from the same problem and after doing this , my GoGear started working.So all the very best!!!
on Mar 16, 2013
What do you mean by formatting mp3 player?
Formating your MP3 player means to remove all songs/pictures/etc from your player.
Just be really careful when you format that you do not delete the files needed to make your MP3 player function.
Also format means the type of music,pictures,video's your player will recognize as in jpg,acc,mp4,etc.
on Oct 21, 2012
I'm not having software.so i'm unable to repair
Your problem posted under Philips GoGear HDD075/17 MP3 Player, so I am assuming it is the device you are trying to re pair.
Player Firmware Upgrade 4.41d drivers is the one you need. This is compatible for the following models.... Philips HDD050/060/065/066/070/071/075/077
If you need more help just post back.
Please rate me if my answer helped you and leave also some testimonial
on Apr 13, 2012
will it sync with your computer ?.... if its charged try pressing the middle and top button at the same time and hold for a few seconds until the apple appears on screen
on Jul 12, 2011
- If you have not already installed the Device Manager, download the .exe file to install the latest version of the Device Manager application from http://www.philips.com/support. Enter your language preference and the model number e.g.hdd070. Select Software under Product Support on the left of the screen. Scroll down and click on the .exe file of your preferred language under the category PC software. The program will install both Musicmatch® Jukebox and Device Manager in one go automatically.
- Connect the hdd to the power supply with the AC/DC adapter.
- Launch the Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips GoGear HDD->Philips GoGear HDD on your PC
IMPORTANT: All music & content of your micro jukebox will be erased once the factory setting is restored.
- A dialogue box will pop up; click Restore and OK to confirm and start restoring the unit to its factory setting.
- Follow all screen instructions to complete the restoration.
- The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message is displayed. Safely remove your GoGear micro jukebox by clicking on the EJECT HARDWARE icon in your task tray bar. When prompted, "The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system", click OK and unplug your micro jukebox.
on Mar 18, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?