20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
Sharp ar-501 Code H3-00
Heat roller abnormally high
MCU PWB defect
Fusing connector connection failure
Power supply failure
atureCheck the heater lamp blinking
with SIM 5-2.
When the lamp blinks normally:
Check the thermistor and the
harness. Check the MCU PWB
thermistor input circuit.
When the lamp lights up instead
Check the lamp control circuit of
the power supply PWB and the
Clear the trouble with SIM 14
on Apr 20, 2016
A canon np 7161 with an e002 error code. It is my
ok let me help u on fixing your problem.
mostly this error is in fusing unit and may be due to power disturbance.
first press * (star) then 2 & 8 together again *(star) if succesfully u presed 2&8 together and then *(star) the number 1 (one) will appear in the box [ 1 ] then press 4 then A (automatic exposure) then 412 and finally finnish by pressing the start button/print button the machine will go OFF turn it ON it is now ok. if not start again follow the sequency untill to the step of pressing the start button insted of it press A.
try your best, kibokoyao waiting for your vote.
on Mar 28, 2016
Ar-5316 showing error ch
CH steady means cover is open. Close either front or right cover well.
CH blinking means developer unit or toner cartridge not installed. Remove and return well and firmly.
on Feb 13, 2016
Well F2 error codeis on a variety of Sharp copiers, the F2 error code would normally be accompanied by a sub code that indicates the fault, You may please check out the following -
- F2 with sub code 00 - Toner Sensor problem, ID pattern reading error;
- F2 with sub code 02 - Toner Motor problem, check toner dispenser motor;
- F2 with sub code 31 - Image Density error, Check the light level or the drum surface reflectivity;
- F2 with sub code 32 - Drum Mark sensor, missing/dislocated mark or sensor faulty. Sensor cannot scan mark properly;
- F2 with sub code 33 - grid voltage wrong, either too high or too low;
- F2 with sub code 35 - grid voltage correction will not work during simulation;
- F2 with sub code 37 - drum mark sensor adjustment required.
You may post further comments for more help or information......
Thanks for using FixYa!!
on Feb 13, 2016
My copier is indicating CALL SERVICE MAN, i
you did service the machine or e technician which is trained to do the service because if the machine was service by a technician this would haven't happened, but this is not important now, the call service man is still indicating because after the service in the service mode the pm counter have not been reset, so if you have a good copy then there is no problem
on Dec 23, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?