20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to reset the 'toner
This problem bugged me for months! Selecting CONT. PRINTING as indicated by Small6363 allowed to print with the warning light on but did not solve the warning light problem. I eventually found a way to bypass the flashing light and warning message.
Underneath the cartridge, on the cylindrical portion, in the middle there is a small flat rectangle. This is the ink level detection spot. Cut a piece of aluminum foil of the same size and place it with a piece of scotch tape overt that flat rectangle. Voilà! No more flashing red light and no more out of toner message! Of course you have to monitor your level visually and change the cartridge when printing starts to fade.
Hope this helps!
on Feb 19, 2019
Mf3240 error E225
You can gave it a go.
ERROR E225 Canon imageCLASS MF4150 And maybe others
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Firmware Update V062 Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7(all x32/x64) from Canon Multifunction .
This is because you need to update your Firmware,
So what I have don for you I have found the Update you need and I have put it on my website for you to download, this is a update for Vista / Win 7 /
All 32Bit and 64 Bit.
Click Link = http://www.4all2sell.com/driver/Canon-MF4150_FirmwareUpdateTool_V062.exe
All I ask is please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
All files on my website is only there foe a limited time.
on Feb 11, 2019
How to reset Canon mf4150
Hello and welcome to FixYa!
The manual reset Method for
Canon image CLASS MF4150 All-In-One Laser Printer is given below, Follow every step carefully:
- Press and hold STOP/RESET button.
- Press and hold POWER button.
- Release STOP/RESET button without releasing power button.
- Click STOP/RESET two times and then release power button.
Now your printer enter into service mode. Now
You have done it
- Prepare paper on the paper tray
- Press Stop/reset button for 1 times and then press power button, await till printer finished print.
- Press Stop/reset button for 2 times and then press power button, await till printer finished print again.
- Press Stop/reset button for 3 times then press power button to reset EEPROM.
- Press Stop/reset button for 4 times then press power button to reset Waste Ink Counter.
- Switch off the printer. if printer doesn't turn off, press button power until printer off.
If any Further assistance required, I am here to help
I hope this solution helps you.
Your token of appreciation in the form of Rating as FOUR THUMBS (given below to this solution) and testimonial will be esteemed.
Thank you for Using FixYa
on Oct 20, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?