20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Ext in problem
if you are using the ext in then it has to be something wrong with the setup from the pc. The receiver does nothing to the ext in input except amplify it and put it out to the speakers.
on Jan 14, 2014
Hi, You will need to go into the menu of the AVR to change a few settings. To get into the menu -
- Make sure you are on an input of the TV that is connected to the COMPONENT VIDEO output of the AVR (I imagine you already have this hooked up)
- Using the Denon remote that came with the 1907, filp it to the back side and open the door that covers more buttons.
- Press the System Setup button
- Go into the AUDIO SETUP
- Make sure the DIGITAL INPUT ASSIGNED is set to none for the audio input you wish to use for the PS3.
- Going back a menu to VIDEO SETUP, make sure that the COMPONENT VIDEO you are using is assigned to the AUDIO INPUT you are using.
That should fix your problem. If you need more clarification or this did not work feel free to post that on this question. Good Luck
on Sep 19, 2013
Denon 1907 power light blnks red
You have a bad "Driver:" or Power transistor in the amp.
I usually replace the two power amps and the driver amp/amps at the same time. The pairs are usually matched, and since one interacts with the other, a bad driver will weaken the power amp pair, and vice versa.
The overload is the transistor breaking down 9which tends to generate excessive heat), Then the thermistor on the amp pair heatsink senses this condition and shuts the amp down. (NO - replacing the thermistor eill not generally solve this issue, especially since the thermistor qwill survive a temp rise well above what the tranisitor pair will).
on Jul 25, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?