20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET VIDEOS ON 4EVER!!!!
This player accepts MP4, not WMV. Here's what you want to do:
First, try the Sony
Media Manager - it is available for free from Sony's website if you have lost your installation CD
If the Media Manager won't recognize FLV, download a free program called Riva FLV Encoder
. Convert the FLV files to AVI.
Once the videos are converted to AVI, use the Sony Media Manager to convert the videos to MPEG-4, and they will now be usable by your Walkman
on Jul 26, 2019
Logisial pour cherger la musique
please try to help me.i have done all the thing.including format my mp3 player and un-install and install the universal serial bus in device manager.but it doesn't work for me.so please do you have any other option settle down this problem.please let me know if you have any other option.please......
on Nov 05, 2013
I want the software for the sony walkman nwz a816
Hi There !!
When you say need software for Sony NWZ A816. I have a link for downloading the drivers. That contains the Media Manager for the device, Firmware and Sony Applications.. Choose either one..
Link is given below..
Please revert for further clarifications.
on Nov 05, 2013
Hey i need to know
Behind the player there is the hold function key.Slide the hold function key opposite to the arrow and it will unhold the player.
In image number 10 is the hold key
on Nov 24, 2010
My mp3 player will not
DOES the mp3 turn on or blink when you plug it??? If not you might need to reset it all mp3 always have a reset button that needs to be pushed when device is frozen or malfunctioning
on Sep 22, 2010
Sony walkman nwz-a816 getting usb device not recognized
okay, try plugging it in.
Go to Startmenu, right click 'My computer', and select properties.
Go to the 'Hardware' tab, then Device manager.
Down at the bottom, you should see a section of the tree that can be expanded, entitled 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers'
Find the Unknown device part. Select that, then go to 'Action','Uninstall'.
After un-installation, the computer might restart. Unplug your walkman.
When windows is back up, plug it in, and see if that works.
if not, I have an alternative solution
on Sep 09, 2010
Model NWZA816 video format support
All right, the following section will show you the best way to help you with the download and conversion.
1. Download, install and launch Video Download Studio from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music.
2. Click“ add URL” button to paste the URL of the video you want to download. ( or you can play the video on YouTube and click “auto capture”, Video Download Studio will automatically capture and download the video for you.)
3. Download details will showed on the working window.
1. Click“ convert” button on the top, you will switch to convert interface.
2. Click “add” button to load your videos to Video Download Studio
3. Click“profile” drop-down list to select MP4 format.
4. Click“ convert” button on the bottom, you will get MP4 format video in seconds.
As you can see, these simplest steps enable you to convert video. Join in and do it yourself, you will get a lot of fun.get it from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music
on Aug 06, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?