20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
Error code 2813 means what?
You can go to the KODAK Web site but it indicates they no longer support that system since 2012.
on Nov 04, 2014
How do you remove ink cart.
To replace an ink cartridge on a Kodak ESP C310 follow these steps:
1) Make sure your printer is on.
2) Lift the printer access door, and wait for the carriage to move to a position where you can access it. The ink cartridges are located in the printhead.
3) Pinch the tab on the ink cartridge.
4) Lift the ink cartridge out of the printhead.
5) Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
IMPORTANT:To prevent the printhead from drying out, insert the ink cartridge into the printhead immediately.
6) Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
7) Insert the ink cartridge into the printhead.
8) Press down on the ink cartridge tab until you hear a click.
9) Close the printer access door.
That completes changing the ink cartridges.
on Aug 25, 2014
Text too small for printer
It is the program that you are printing from that controls how big the print is coming out of your printer. Try increasing the font size in the program you are printing from and then print again.
on Feb 11, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?