20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Denver Garage Door
These units can have a back-up power source to ensure dependable access to your garage in the event of an electrical outage. They are also big space savers if storage room in your garage is important to you. As you can see, there are lots of options to choose from. A simple phone call to Denver CO Garage Door will start the process for you.
on Aug 20, 2019 | Hardware & Accessories
Setting the clock on a brinks timer 44-1011
I finally found the instructions for the Brinks timer 44-1011 and they work.
- BRINKS DIGITAL TIMER 44-1011 INSTRUCTIONS
- CURRENT TIME SETTING
- 1*Press and hold the OK button for 4 seconds. Hour Display flashes.
- 2*Press +/MANUAL or - to select the hour. Press OK to confirm.
- 3*Minute display will now flash. Press +/MANUAL or - to select the minute. Press OK to confirm.
- 4*Press MENU to exit the time setting mode. Now the timer is in clock mode.
- PROGRAM SETTING NOTE: This timer can be set up for up to 2 different programs. We will use PROG 1 for this example, however these steps can be repeated for any of the 2 programs. To cycle through the individual programs use the +/MANUAL or - after pressing MENU in step one until the desired PROG "#" is flashing. To clear a program setting hit the RECALL button when you have the program selected.
- 1*Press MENU button, PROG 1 "ON" will flash, press OK.
- 2*Hour will flash. Cycle with +/MANUAL or - to desired hour, press OK.
- 3*Minutes will flash. Cycle through minutes +/MANUAL or - to desired minute, press OK.
- 4*Program will be flashing again. Press +/MANUAL to get to PROG 1 "OFF" blinking, press OK.
- 5*Repeat steps 2-4 to complete PROG 1 setting.
- 6*When done setting programs press the MENU button to return to clock mode.
- 7*Press +/MANUAL to have LCD showing either "AUTO ON" or "AUTO OFF" for the timer to execute the programmed settings.
- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME SETTING (DLST)
- 1*In clock mode, press RECALL to turn on or off the Daylight Saving Time.
- 2*Turn on DLST, the below of LCD shows +1H. Time is adjusted by adding one hour.
- 3*Turn off DLST, +1H will disappear and LCD shows the real time. MANUAL OVERRIDE AND ALWAYS ON/OFF When in clock mode the +/MANUAL sign cycles through
- 4 settings that serve as manual override. **ON - Indicates that the timer is in the ON mode, and will always be on regardless of the programmed setting. **AUTO ON - At this selection, the timer will come on regardless of the programmed setting, but it will follow the next programmed command. **OFF - Indicates that the timer is always off (i.e. the wall socket is turned off) **AUTO OFF - Indicates that the timer is in the OFF mode until the next programmed step that turns it ON.
- NOTE: For normal timer function, the selection must be either "AUTO ON" or "AUTO OFF". RESET At any mode, press RESET for 5 seconds. All settings will be cleared, return to clock mode, 12:00 MO, AM, AUTO OFF will be shown on LCD
I hope this is helpful. It was a bear to find.
on Jul 27, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?