Question about NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Looks like when you reset the router you have lost all yur configuration and back to the default factory settings.
Bridge the 5100 first.
1. In your web browser browse to »192.168.0.1 This address will be located on a yellow sticker on the bottom of your modem.
2. The first screen will ask you for your Modem Access Code. This also will be located on the same yellow sticker.
3. Select Advanced from the blue buttons on the left.
4. Click the PPP locations button.
5. The modem may ask your for the Modem Access Code again. If so type it in again and click continue.
6. Select the radio button labeled, "Bridged Mode (PPPoE is not used)"
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A "PPP Location Warning" page will come up. Click "Change PPP Location."
9. A "Restart Needed" page will come up. Click "Restart"
10. Reboot your computer and and then connect the router
11.Configure the router for PPPoE using your ISP uid/pass
12.Configure your wireless using WEP
13.Desktop : Using Dell wireless client configure the client using the same SSID ,wep as configured in the router
Laptop : follow the same as desktop
(by default dell wirelesss client takes over the wireless configuration in dell pc.to disable it and use windows wireless client..control panel ->administrative tools -> services -> enabl2 wireless zero configuration)
14.after all configuration shut the desktop,laptop,router,mdm and pwr them in seg..first modem and then router and then your desktop or laptop
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
SOURCE: PS3 and Netgear WGR614 V7 Router
Basically the PS3 wireless settings needs to be configures with the Netgear wireless router settings.
To test if the modem is connects to the Internet, connect a computer into the modem, if it works then the modem is configured correctly. If it doesn't work, then contact your ISP and get them to test your modem connection.
For details on how to configure the PS3 click on the WEB link :-
Posted on Dec 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2015 | NetGear N150 Wireless-N ADSL2 Modem Router...
Dec 21, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 09, 2011 | NetGear N150 / RANGEMAX 150 Router
Jan 19, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless N150 USB Adapter
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2010 | NetGear N150 / RANGEMAX 150 Router
Feb 12, 2009 | Linksys WAG200G Router
Jul 24, 2008 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: