Question about Zanussi ZFT710W Freezer
Posted by Anonymous on
Red Alarm Indicator Light
Under normal operating conditions, the internal temperature of the freezer will ensure the long-term conservation of the stored food. When such temperature rises above a certain level (-12 °C), the appliance will trigger an acoustic and light alarm. The light alarm is a blink red light (Red Alarm Indicator Light), while the acoustic alarm is an intermittent sound.
You can stop the acoustic alarm by pressing the Acoustic Signal Stop Switch once.
When switching on the freezer for the first time, the Red Alarm Indicator Light will blink until the internal temperature has reached a level required for the safe conservation of frozen food.
Fast Freeze function
If more than 3-4 kg of food is to be frozen:
1. Press the Fast Freeze Switch for 2-3 seconds to activate the fast-freeze function 6-24 hours before placing the fresh food in the freezer, the Yellow Fast Freeze Indicator Light will illuminate. The compressor will now run continuously, to ensure that the fresh food is frozen as quickly as possible.
2. It is possible to deactivate the function at any time by pressing the Fast Freeze Switch for 2-3 seconds.
3. Place the foods in the freezing compartments (indicated with graphics).
4. Once the food is completely frozen (it may take up to 24 hours) you can manually switch off the fastfreeze function by pressing the Fast Freeze Switch for 2- 3 seconds and the Yellow Fast Freeze Indicator light will also go out.
5. Move frozen food from the freezing compartments into the other compartments (storing compartments) to make room for another freezing.
If the Fast Freeze Switch is accidentally left on, the fast-freeze function will be automatically switched off 48 hours later. The Yellow Fast Freeze Indicator light will also go out.
I believe that you all understand. If you intend to freeze larger amount of food then certainly a few hours before some shopping switch on the fast freeze function.
Posted on Oct 04, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2013 | Zanussi 2.83 cu. ft. / 80 liter Upright...
May 23, 2010 | Whirlpool Upright Freezer EV161NZRQ
Aug 05, 2009 | Kenmore Freezer 20.3 cu. ft. Frost Free...
Mar 11, 2009 | Kenmore Freezer 20.3 cu. ft. Frost Free...
Aug 26, 2008 | Frigidaire 20.6 cu. ft. / 583 liter...
Jun 15, 2008 | Frigidaire Freezers
Aug 10, 2007 | Kenmore Freezer 20.3 cu. ft. Frost Free...
327 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: