Question about Watches
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
As it turned out these Mossimo ANA/DIGI watches use two different batteries, one for the digital part (big) and other for the analog mechanism (small).
Have the watch serviced to change the second battery and VOILA!!!!
Made in Costa Rica!!
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2013 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Aug 03, 2011 | Citizen Skyhawk Eco-Drive JR306059F Wrist...
Jul 09, 2011 | Watches
Jan 14, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Sep 20, 2010 | Watches
Dec 13, 2009 | Watches
Sep 01, 2008 | Watches
7,053 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: