Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Can I retrieve my calendar on my iphone 4
Posted by Anonymous on
When people delete calendars from iPhone by accident, and don't have any backup, what can they do to recover deleted calendars from iPhone? Besides syncing iPhone calendars with the emails, people can also take advantage of the third-party iPhone data recovery program to finish the task.
Speaking of the iPhone data recovery software, Leawo iOS Data Recovery can be regarded as one of the best. This software enables users to recover deleted files from iOS devices directly, and extract files from iTunes and iCloud backups. The following guidance will introduce how to use Leawo iOS Data Recovery to recover deleted calendars from iPhone.
1. Run Leawo iOS Data Recovery and choose Recover from iOS Device. 2. Connect iPhone to computer with USB and click Start in the pop-up dialog.
3. After the scan, select Calendars in the left sidebar, and choose the ones you need, then click Recover.
4. Click Open in the pop-up dialog to choose a target folder on your computer. Then click Go.
Please note that Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup don't help to recover deleted files, they only help to extract available files from the backups to recover iPhone calendar. Leawo iOS Data Recovery also helps to recover deleted contacts, text messages and more from iOS devices directly.
For more details, check: How to Recover Deleted Calendar from iPhone
Posted on Aug 22, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
when in itunes look at the iphone page, click on calandar on the tabs on top, when you see that click "dont sync" that should do it.
Posted on May 11, 2010
you need rely on professional file recovery tool to get them back. A popular one is asoftech data recovery. This tool can deep scan the memory card and recover your lost files back without requiring extra skills. Here is the steps might be helpful to you:
1. Connect camera memory card to computer. Under "My Computer", note the drive letter assigned to your memory card (usually G: or H:). If not, you need to take out your memory card and connect using a card reader, or plug-in to card reader slot if there's any on your computer.
2. Download asoftech data recovery program on your compute. here is the link: http://www.asoftech.com/adr/
3. Install and start the program, select the drive where your lost files located, click 'Next'. Now the scanning process will start to search the deleted files. After a while you will then get a list of recoverable files.
5. Press Recover to perform full recovery.
Posted on Oct 09, 2012
If you have backed your phone up or done regular file-saves of your address book data, you could restore it.
Posted on Feb 15, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2017 | Cell Phones
Oct 09, 2015 | Apple iPhone 6
Apr 01, 2015 | Apple Cell Phones
Feb 07, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jan 31, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jun 07, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2013 | Pinger iPhone Apps
Jul 09, 2013 | Pinger iPhone Apps
Jul 05, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 20, 2019 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!