Question about General Electric Adora GHDA670N Built-in Dishwasher
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
Dec 15, 2012 | Toshiba Drum/developer Process Unit...
Apr 15, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Apr 05, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
Feb 13, 2011 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 850 Copier
Nov 21, 2010 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Apr 15, 2008 | GE DPSB613EDWW Electric Dryer
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: