Question about HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
I had the same problem and found this solution. It worked for me, hope it helps you too.
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
I had the same problem and couldn't figure it out until I found this on the web - I changed the DEP setting and now I can print just fine. Hope this helps you too!!
· From: Shawn D <ShawnD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
· Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:40:01 −0700
I just figured out my issue. It had to do with DEP − Data Execution
Prevention. I had remembered that I was fooling around with this a couple
weeks ago and had changed it to "Turn on DEP for all programs and services
except those I select" in which I had Windows Explorer checked. I just got
done selecting the original which states "Turn on DEP for essential Windows
programs and services only", rebooted, and now I can print again to my hp
The DEP can be found under control panel−>system−>Advanced Tab−>Performance
Settings−>Data Execution Prevention Tab
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2017 | Dell 968 All-In-One Printer
Mar 03, 2011 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2010 | Lexmark P3150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 8500 Color Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 07, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4600 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 20, 2007 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: