Question about Lexmark X4550 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printing/Scan/Copy/Print 1410600
Paper gets stuck half way through the feed does not print
I'm not Lexmark certified; however, paper motion fails are generic in nature. Paper motion fail can be a bit difficult to diagnose at a distance...
* If it jams at every sheet then check to insure there is not a bit-o-paper stuck from a previous jam.
* If it has been an issue that has been increasingly getting worse than I'd replace the pick-up roller(s)
* Lexmark's support page for your printer is below. (You can also find a service prover too)
* Parts order for your printer is also below. You can determine at the support page if your comfortable replacing pick-up rollers in that model printer.
support lexmark com Service Parts
* Frequently people tear a jammed sheet when it comes out leaving pieces behind. BAD! When you get a torn sheet in your printer insure you retrieve all the pieces. Those left behind guarantee a jam on your next try.
* Paper jams not caused by debris in the path or worn pick-up roller(s) is beyond user maintenance.
Posted on Mar 03, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Lexmark Impact S301 Wireless All-in-one...
Apr 06, 2012 | Lexmark Interact S605 All-in-One Color...
Apr 11, 2011 | Lexmark Optra E312L Laser Printer
May 27, 2010 | Lexmark X4550 InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 23, 2009 | Lexmark X4550 Multifunction Wireless Color...
Apr 11, 2009 | Lexmark X4550 Multifunction Wireless Color...
Aug 28, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2008 | Lexmark X2470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2019 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: