Question about Timex Ironman Watches
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The Timex Ironman manual and website says to take the watch to a repair facility. Nope! Do it yourself!
How to replace the battery in a Timex Ironman watch:
This is easier if you remove one of the rubbery wrist bands.
1. Take note of the position of the metal back cover. You'll need to reinstall it exactly as you see it in order to hear the alarm.
2. Remove the four screws that hold the metal back cover, and pry off the cover.
3. There is a round metal clip that holds the battery in place, covered with a transparent plastic cover which likely says, "Unlatch to remove battery". Within the center of each clip, there's a small opening just large enough for a straight pin to be inserted. A jewelers screwdrive won't work - use a straight pin. Insert a straight pin into the tiny opening at the edge of the clip, and wiggle it. The clip should release. You'll only need to unlatch one side of the battery retaining ring.
4. Gently pry up the batter retaining clip, then pry up the battery. Insert new battery.
5. Replace the clip.
6. Insert a flat blade screwdriver into a slot which has two "electrodes" or pins - they need to be shorted with the screwdriver to reset the watch. Just touch the screwdriver blade across the two pins to short it.
7. Reinstall the back cover but be sure to position the cover so the alarm sounding place ( a small disc attached to the inside back cover) will reside over the sounding spring.
8. Insert screws.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Follow this link and download usars manual for your watch:
Use ZOOM tool as the writings are tiny.
Do not forget to rate, please.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
First look for the set button then press it ,a long press and If it is blinking that's the time you to select the hour ,the minutes,the day/date,the alarms and the special features of your watch.The right button the up and down or for scrolling.Try all of this so your time will set.
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
It sounds like a short circuit somewhere in the watch. A visit to the authorised dealer sound necessary.
To find your nearest dealer go to "casio.com" click on "support" , then from the menu on the left, click on "repair and service" to find your dealer or service center.
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks for the feedback. It's out of warranty and I'm not sure it's worth it. "
SOURCE: Need instruction manual
can get instructions from the Timex web site "timex.com".
At the bottom of the screen click on "manuals/downloads", then on "product
Enter your watch type in the search box and click on "search"
Posted on Jul 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2015 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
May 05, 2012 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Sep 01, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
Jul 05, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
Feb 09, 2010 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Sep 06, 2009 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 50-Lap...
Jul 20, 2009 | Ironman Triathlon T59211
Jul 08, 2009 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 Lap Digital...
May 24, 2008 | Watches
Jul 08, 2019 | Timex Watches
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!