Question about Sony Televison & Video
I think it may be in the power supply?
Do a Power Reset.
1. Turn off TV.
2. Unplug the power cord of the TV from the electrical outlet.
3. Let the TV remain without power for 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet. (If the television is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, remove it from the power strip or surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the issue is resolved, the problem is with the power strip or surge protector and not the television.)
5. Turn on the TV.
If issue persists after doing the steps, reset the TV to factory default settings.
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Using the supplied remote, press and hold the UP arrow button.
3. While holding the UP arrow button press the POWER button on the TV itself.
4. When the TV goes off, release the POWER and UP arrow button.
5. The TV will turn on by itself and the initial setup screen will be displayed. Just follow the on-screen prompts to finish the setup.
Sony KDL 46V5100 random shut off 15 20 sec
Posted on Feb 25, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2015 | Televison & Video
Nov 27, 2013 | Sony KDF-60X5955
May 20, 2011 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55XS955 55" Rear...
Jun 09, 2009 | Sony KDF-E50A10 50 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 20, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 02, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-42WE655 42" Rear...
Aug 19, 2019 | Sony Televison & Video
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!