Question about Olympus Office Equipment & Supplies
I have the CD drivers, they give me same error, tryed to download new one from olympus website, and i get the same errors, please help.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Cant install drivers on Vista
Try installing the drivers in compatibility mode, check the vista help by pressing f1 and look for compatibility wizard then try installing it at this mode, if it still wouldn't install, you need to to the manufacturers website and get a new driver specifically for vista...
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
I bought a Lexmark X1290 printer and installed a wrong driver (for WinXP) from the enclosed CD. Then I could not run the All in One program. After many reinstallation attemps, I finally found a solution (which is unfortunately quite hidden at the Lexmark website):
1) Unplug the printer's USB cable from the computer.
2) Download the cleaning utility from ftp://ftp.lexmark.com/driver/inkjet_drivers/Cleanup/.
3) Double-click on the cleanup utility and follow the on-screen instructions to run it.
4) Restart the computer.
5) Download all files from ftp://ftp.lexmark.com/driver/inkjet_drivers/Cleanup/reg/
6) Follow the instructions in the "Vista BackDoor Instructions.txt" and delete all remaining Lexmark
keys in the registry.
7) Restart the computer
8) Download a proper driver for Windows Vista from the Lexmark website.
9) Install the driver accordingly to the instructions (it's important to plug the printer's USB cable when you are ask to, not before)
The problem with Lexmark Unistall and CleanUp Utility is that you cannot delete all Lexmark registry keys while you arelogged in the system. This is anellegant way how to circumvent the problem.
Posted on Sep 14, 2008
goto > http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=DownloadDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=357&modelid=17105
Enter the Operating system.
Download the new driver
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
I have called mattel on this matter.
They said that Win7 64bit is currently not supported by ub funkeys software. sorry
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks for investigating this!"
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2013 | Minolta PagePro 1200W Laser Printer
Dec 06, 2012 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Jan 17, 2011 | Olympus Camedia P-10 Thermal Photo Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | Olympus VN-1000 Digital Voice Recorder
Sep 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2008 | Olympus D-555 Zoom Digital Camera
Mar 20, 2008 | Olympus Camedia D-540 Zoom Digital Camera
Feb 21, 2008 | Olympus D-535 Zoom / C370 Zoom Digital...
Dec 16, 2007 | Olympus P-S100 Thermal Photo Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: