Question about Blaupunkt Televison & Video
TV is mounted on wall would need to take down to get model no.we got this new from B and M Store
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
On the sky box do the following.
Check scart to tv is in the correct socket marked TV.
Try pressing services
then system setup
then picture settings.
Then try switching scart control to on or off.
If this sorts it great. If it doesnt check scart lead has all pins wired & not only A few.
Posted on Jan 20, 2008
Good luck. I have the same issue. No codes are available for the X2Gen. To make matters worse, it appears to use a non-standard frequency for the carrier signal, maening that other remotes won't work with the TV.
I purchased a learning remote, thinking I would just "teach" it the codes directly from the X2Gen TV remote. This didn't work either.
There appears to be no way to use any remote other than the one supplied with the TV. Whatever you do, don't lose it!
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
SOURCE: sky code for remote
The code for you sky remote is 0125.
4 digit' method
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV then press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press tv guide .
If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide,you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV (For scart switching, this may be one of the other buttons on your remote e.g. help, i or a colour button).
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
Got this one to work on both the 37" AO37ZID and the smaller 17" Onn branded A017LC
Sky code: 0527
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
please follow the steps below with you sky remote:
RED + SELECT (hold these down until it flashes twice)
Try the volume button if this works then press SELECT. If it does not work then press TV again then try the volume ( repeat this step until the volume works. Dont forget to press the SELECT button to save the code to the remote.
This should sort you out. Please leave a thumbs up when you get it working.
Cheers Little Dish Fitter
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 17, 2012 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Dec 21, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 20, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet S-10
Nov 19, 2010 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: