Question about DISH Network Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is a list of remote codes for Emerson TV: 004 009 014 023 024 025 026 027 030 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 045 046 049 053 116 135 147 177 179
Give them each a try (a pain I know) and please rate me if they work!
Posted on May 06, 2008
Follow this link and got to the remote section. Once there shoose the type of remote you have and select remote codes to get the ones for that particular remote that may operate the piece of equipment desired. I hope this is of assistance to yoiu and thanks for using Fix Ya. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Since you dont have a popular brand set you should try using the scan method. Here is a link with a video to help program your dishnetwork remote to work with your set. http://www.disheez.com/videos/dish-network-video/programming-dish-network-remote/
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jason_77a19afa8d604dee
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2013 | DISH Network ES161256 21.0 IR / UHF Pro...
Nov 27, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 11, 2010 | Jensen JER-822 Remote Control
Nov 11, 2010 | DISH Network EZ Remote Remote Control
Sep 16, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
May 07, 2010 | DISH Network 32 Ir 137180 Remote 5900 3100...
Jan 31, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 22, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jan 03, 2019 | DISH Network Televison & Video
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: