Question about ZTE Cell Phones
You can follow the steps below to have a try and resolve this:
1. Make sure the computer is connected to WiFi.
2. Ensure Assistant for Android is installed on the device. If not, connect the device with PC via USB cable and MobiKin Assistant for Android app will be installed onto your device automatically.
3. Open the app on the device and scan QR code.
4. Choose the correct computer on the device to get connected. If it doesn't work, you can try to connect it through a USB cable. You can go to here to learn the detailed steps to make your Android device be recognized by the program.
Posted on Aug 17, 2018
Here are 4 solutions for your reference.
1. Restart your ZTE and reconnect Wi-fi on it
2. Forget the Wi-fi you are connecting
It is probable that there are something wrong with the Wi-fi which your phone is currently connected to. For example, the password of the network is changed but you are still using the old one. In this case, you can wipe the Wi-fi on your phone and then re-add it manually. The details are as below:
3. Check out the router
As we mentioned above, router plays an important role in mobile phone Wi-fi connection. So it is essential for you to check the running status of the router. If you have no idea whether it works well or not, you can try to restart the router or even reset your router to fix the issue. After that, you can reconnect your device to Wi-fi to see you can hook up to Wi-fi this time.
4. Reset Network Settings on ZTE
Another possibility of Wi-fi connection failure might be Wi-fi caches. It seems that Wi-fi does not create any caches on the device but this thought is wrong. Wi-fi networks produce cached data as well, especially when you connect a bunch of wireless networks on your phone. Hence, you are advised to reset the network settings on your phone to clear these caches.
Posted on Aug 15, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2018 | ZTE Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2018 | ZTE Cell Phones
Apr 16, 2018 | ZTE Cell Phones
Jan 05, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Nov 03, 2012 | ZTE Avail-Z990 Avail At&t Unlocked Android...
Aug 20, 2012 | ZTE Cell Phones
Apr 08, 2012 | ZTE Cell Phones
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!