Question about Water Heaters
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
12 - Flame Failure or Poor Ground
1. Immediate code 12 is usually a defective gas valve, power supply problem, or defective fan motor wiring harness.
2. If code 12 occurs after a few seconds it indicates that proper operation was established, but then stopped unexpectedly.
3. Verify that fuel is being supplied to the unit.
4. Check for proper electrical ground. Unit must use a grounded power supply.
5. Check for flue blockage on inlet or exhaust.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2014 | Noritz Commerical Tankless Water Heater...
Jun 17, 2014 | Rheem Tankless Water Heater Main Remote...
Oct 06, 2013 | Water Heaters
Aug 24, 2013 | Water Heaters
Jan 09, 2013 | Rinnai Water Heaters
Jul 29, 2012 | Water Heaters
Nov 24, 2010 | Whirlpool Water Heaters
Sep 18, 2010 | Reliance Natural Gas Water Heater Control
Jul 10, 2010 | Noritz 8.4 Gallon Residential Direct Vent...
Feb 11, 2010 | Rheem 40 Gallon FVR NATGAS Low WATER...
Oct 16, 2019 | Water Heaters
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: