Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
You have to have a fiery unit (external controler) to use the C350 With a Mac because the c350 dosnt come with appletalk in the software. IC-401 Is the model number of the controller you will need to connect the c350 to any kind of mac for printing / scanning.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Try this site almost to the bottom of the page
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/norman_d2fa496dce30c65d
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: c350 malfunction code c-0501
After replacing the fuser unit, if you got a c0501 code you must open the front door where the toner is. On the right side (hinge side) next to the black toner and drum unit there is a plastic pannel/cover. In the lower portion of that pannel there is a hole where a trouble reset switch is loacted. With a flashlight you may be able to see it. You are ment to use a thin screw driver or the like to push the button. You do this while the machein is on and desplaying the code. As soon as you press the button the copier will clear the code and start warming up. Thats it! If you are un certin of the button placement you can take out three screws from the pannel and loosen one screw from the pannel above it and and pull the pannel off the unit. You will see the board and it is the button on the (left), as there are two of them. Tho you only have access to the one thru the cover.
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
SOURCE: How do I install Konica
To setup LPR Printing, perform the following:
For Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003:
1. For Windows 2000, click the [Start] button, point to Settings, and then click Printers.
2. For Windows XP/Server 2003, click the [Start] button, and then click Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the icon of the installed printer, and then click Properties.
4. On the Ports tab, click the [Add Port] button.
5. In the Available Printer Ports list, select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click the [New Port] button.
6. When the Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard starts up, click the [Next] button.
7. In the Name of printer or IP address box, enter the IP address for this machine, and then click the [Next] button.
8. Select Custom, and then click the [Settings] button.
9. Select LPR, enter Print in the Queue Name box, and then click the [OK] button.
10. Click the [Next] button, and then click the [Finish] button to apply the setting.
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
Apr 10, 2014 | Minolta C350 Printer
Nov 16, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub C351 All-In-One...
Jul 31, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
Oct 11, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 21, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 11, 2009 | Minolta C350 Printer
851 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: