Question about Belkin N1 Vision Router
1.Log into router. Using either 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 in a browser window that is ( internet Explorer or Firefox)
2. Verify wireless router name( on the computer) >>> ( on/off) ( router status window)
3.Note router name you are connecting to.
4.. Check the laptop do ipconfig /all to see current IP addresses.
5. Set the laptop up in the router by WEP KEY or MAC address. This set up in the "security tab" in the router. using 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to access through a browser.
6.Note router name you are connecting to.
7. Move the laptop about 20ft away and try to log on to the internet.
This is for all routers to set up wirelessly.
8. check for firmware update at the manufacturers site for your model router
9. cell phones, cordless phones, digital TV's, can affect the data signal from a router. Also distance from the router can be a factor. If your router is in a basement place the router to a upper floor and center it in the room.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2013 | Belkin N1 Vision Router
Oct 20, 2010 | Belkin N1 Vision Router
Aug 03, 2010 | Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router
Jul 31, 2010 | Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router
Apr 10, 2010 | Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router
Mar 31, 2010 | Belkin N1 Vision Router
Jan 05, 2010 | Belkin N1 Vision Router
Sep 14, 2009 | Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router
Aug 04, 2009 | Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router
Jan 05, 2014 | Belkin N1 Vision Router
Dec 21, 2013 | Belkin N1 Vision Router
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: