Question about Computers & Internet
To fix this issue you can review your manual page 117 for the hp 8500. If you do not have the manual for your HP 8500 you can view it via the link below to assist you.
Under: Device control panel
• Language and country/region: Press Setup, and then open the Preferences menu. If you do not see your country/region, press 99, and then find your country/region in the list.
• Device control-panel volume: Press Setup, and then open the Preferences menu.
• Fax sound volume: Press Setup, and then select Fax Sound Volume.
• Automatic report printing: Press Setup, and then open the Advance Fax Setup menu.
• Set the dial type: Press Setup, and then open the Basic Fax Setup menu.
• Set up redial options: Press Setup, and then open the Advance Fax Setup menu.
• Set the date and time: Press Setup, press Tools, and then press Date and Time.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 25, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!