Question about Brother DCP-135C Flatbed Digital MFC All-In-One InkJet Printer
There is no reason to clean or replace. Just reset counter with this procedure.
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2014 | Brother DCP-J140w Wireless Compact Inkjet...
Feb 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-135C Flatbed Digital MFC...
Dec 01, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 11, 2010 | Brother DCP-135C Flatbed Digital MFC...
May 02, 2010 | Brother DCP-135C Flatbed Digital MFC...
Jan 17, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
795 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: