Question about Emerson EM-CKT9087 Corded Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is due to the base unit losing power and needs the clock resetting.
The handsets retain their clocks under battery power so this is a little misleading.
To reset the base unit clock:
- press the OK key
- press the 'down' arrow twice until "DATE/TIME" is displayed.
- press the OK key again, this will display the year. Enter the correct year on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK. (Only the last two digits of the year need to be entered).
- The date is then displayed in MM/YY format, enter the correct date on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK.
- The time is then displayed, enter rhe correct time on the handset numeric keypad and press OK.
- The handset then beeps and displays "SAVED".
- Press the "C" button and replace the handset on the base unit.
The base unit should now stop flashing "CL".
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2014 | Lands Phones
Apr 01, 2014 | Uniden Cordless Phone w/Answering Machine...
Feb 21, 2014 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jan 26, 2014 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 15, 2011 | Radio Shack 3808 Digital Answering Machine
Jul 10, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 18, 2009 | Lands Phones
Mar 14, 2009 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Jun 21, 2008 | Lands Phones
577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: