Question about Zonet ZEW2545 IEEE 802.11b/g IEEE 802.11n Draft 2.0 USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter Up to 130Mbps Data Rat... Pre-802.11n
Posted by Anonymous on
1.Log into router. Using either 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 in a browser window that is ( internet Explorer or Firefox)
2. Verify wireless router name( on the computer) >>> ( on/off) ( router status window)
3.Note router name you are connecting to.
4.. Check the laptop do ipconfig /all to see current IP addresses.
5. Set the laptop up in the router by WEP KEY or MAC address. This set up in the "security tab" in the router. using 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to access through a browser.
6.Note router name you are connecting to.
7. Move the laptop/desktop about 20ft away and try to log on to the internet.
This is for all routers to set up wirelessly.
8. check for firmware update at the manufacturers site for your model router
9. cell phones, cordless phones, digital TV's, can affect the data signal from a router. Also distance from the router can be a factor. If your router is in a basement place the router to a upper floor and center it in the room.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2012 | Samsung NC10-14GW Notebook
Feb 19, 2011 | Belkin (F5D7050) 802.11a/g/b Wireless...
Apr 04, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkCentre® A51 PC Desktop
Sep 01, 2009 | Intel 2915ABG 802.11a, 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jan 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jun 23, 2008 | NetGear : WG111 54 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0...
Sep 17, 2019 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2019 | Brother Computers & Internet
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: