Question about Motorola Mag One BPR40 Two Way Radio
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Motorola BPR40 how to clone
How To Clone a BPR40 Radio
Cloning duplicates the contents of your radio (master radio) into the new radio (slave radio). Tuning and alignment information are not affected by cloning.
Set Up the Master Radio
1. Turn off the radio.
2. Press and hold Programmable Button 1 (the top programmable button) and turn on the radio. Keep pressing the Programmable Button 1 until beep is heard twice.
3. Release Programmable Button 1. Notice the LED changes to RED
Set Up the Slave Radio
1. Turn off the radio.
2. Press and hold Programmable Button 1(the top programmable button) and turn on the radio. Keep pressing Programmable Button 1 until the beep is heard three times.
3. Release Programmable Button 1. Notice that the LED changes to GREEN
BPR40 Radio to Radio Cloning Procedures
1. Connect the cloning cable to both the Master and Slave radio.
2. Press and release Programmable Button 1 of the Slave radio.
3. Within 2 seconds Press and release Programmable Button 1 of the Master radio.
4. The LED for both radios show flashing orange during cloning.
5. Once cloning is completed, an
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
SOURCE: How do I connect Mag
The Mag One BPR40 is dealer programmable. You have two choices:
1) Reprogram your CP100s to match the new BPR40s. For this you would need to know what the dealer programmed the BPR40s to... OR
2) Take your BPR40s back to the place of purchase and request they reprogram them to match your CP100s. This should be a free service since you just purchased the BPR40s. They will need to know some settings from the CP100s to make the match.
Posted on Sep 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2014 | Motorola Mag One BPR40 Two Way Radio
Apr 29, 2014 | Motorola Mag One BPR40 Two Way Radio
Sep 01, 2013 | Motorola Mag One Bpr40 Uhf 4w 8 Channel...
Sep 01, 2013 | Motorola Mag One BPR40 Two Way Radio
Aug 20, 2013 | Motorola Mag One BPR40 Two Way Radio
Feb 09, 2013 | Radio Communications
Sep 17, 2011 | Motorola Mag One BPR40 Two Way Radio
756 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: