Apple Cell Phones - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How can i want to reset my apple id?
I believe you can go to a computer and go to iCloud. Reset your ID from there if you know your email address that you use with iCloud. Also, when you initialize your iPhone, there may be an option to "skip for now" which will limit what you back up into the cloud, but may still allow you to use your phone.
on Jul 14, 2019
I forgot my password on my I phone how do I unlock
You can unlock your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud. Check below steps. You can also use iCloud to remove your password and recover your data if you have backed up before it was locked. And it is in the premise that you have set up Find My iPhone on your iPad, and you did remember your Apple ID, you can use iCloud to unlock your iPad.
- 1. Open your laptop or computer, go to icloud.com/find or open the iCloud app.
- 2. If the sign-in window pops up, just sign in with your Apple ID.
- 3. There's an All Devices button at the top-left of the window, click on it to call out a drop-down menu and choose your iOS device.
- 4. Click Erase (your device) in the prompt to finalize the process.
- 5. Now you can either recovery data to your device from a backup or set up as new if there isn't any back-up before.
For more methods, check: How to Unlock iPad?
on Jul 10, 2019
Follow this method.
How to unlock iPad without password using iTunes
- 1. Connect iPad to the computer you have synced with.
- 2. Open iTunes on your computer and connect it with your iPad. If fortunate, you can enter the iTunes without password. But in most cases, there would be prompt asking for a pass code. Try another computer you've synced with, or use recovery mode. (The recovery mode will be mentioned in method three.)
- 3. Find your iPad in summary and make a manual backup. Once the backup have finished, click Restore your iPad with the most relevant back-up.
If this method won't work, check: How to Unlock iPad?
on Jul 10, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?