Ariston Technologies Washing Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Ariston L64 dishwasher first 2
Ariston LI6401-Washed a load. Last light on R control panel (Eco Wash) is blinking rapidly and didn't dry the dished.Turned pwer off then on. Did same type of wash. New maching-This is about the 6th wash
on Sep 25, 2018
The ariston washing 125 show h2o on the scrim
The washing machine fails to load water (The wording H20 is displayed).
- The water inlet hose is not connected to the tap.
- The hose is bent.
- The water tap is not turned on.
- There is a water shortage.
- The water pressure is insufficient.
- The START/RESET button has not been pressed.
on Sep 22, 2018
My washing machine (model AQXL
when I wash heavy stuff it will not spin properly because the weight is not distributed evenly over the load and it stops every time. you may need a repair man unless you can just move the dial to a drain spot rather than spin, if enough water gets out it will probably open then.
on Jun 15, 2018
Ariston Margherita ald 1 40 Error code H2O
H2O is the symbol for WATER and probably indicates a WATER related fault on your machine. A pressure switch is the normal way the machines 'sense' when the level is sufficient. Overfilling suggests a faulty switch, which will need to be replaced by a technician. Also, ensure that the machine drains as it should, if not, the pump filter may be blocked.
on Apr 04, 2018
Ariston dishwasher lkf 720 has a problem on/off, washing and end indicator lights are flashing
Reading the error code
The fault on the appliance is signalled via:
1. the continuous rotation of the selector knob
2. the action, for the first 4', of the electrovalve and the drain pump
3. the door becomes unlocked
4. the led flashes: the number of flashes indicates the fault code; the code should be read as follows:
· each fast flash (2/3 flashes of the led very close together) represents one code value
· the fault code is evaluated by counting the number of flashes occurring at 3/4" intervals from one another
· stop counting when the washing machine waits the equivalent of approximately 8/9" between flashes
· the procedure is repeated by the appliance cyclically
After you determine which the alarm code appeared we will able specifically to help you.
on Mar 01, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?