Dishwashers - Page 4 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
GE potscrubber dishwasher 1440 will not drain
It is normal for there to water above the sump area on that model
dishwasher. How this unit works is...the timer send voltage to the drain
solenoid for a short period of time, then disconnects the power. The water
pressure that is created by the pump is what **keeps** the drain valve open,
until the water pressure/volume is low enough for the drain valve spring to
overcome and the valve closes. I assume that you have cleaned the air gap
on Jan 12, 2019
Hi. What does the error code FS mean on Samsung dishwasher model DMS 300TRS
Samsung doesn't list your code.
CODES When they occur Symptom POSSIBLE CAUSES 4E Flow-meter in air-breaker don't
detect proper pulse counts in water filling period. (about 237 pulse per 1 liter) In water-fill period, it can't
detect proper flow-meter
pulse counts for 4 minute. 1. Water tap is closed or water intake is restricted.
2. Water pressure is too low.
3. Water inlet valve or Flow-meter is not working.
4. Drain-pump is not working. (Water pressure SW detect high level. so, can not fill any more water.) HE In any mode, Heater is not working. In Heater operation step,
- Do not reach to required
temp. for 60 minutes. 1. Heater or temperature sensor is breakdown.
2. Water in Tub is too low on Heater operation step.
3. Low level Protect device is not working. LE During power-on, the leakage sensor switch is kept ON for 2 seconds. (Have priority over other errors ) Floater in leakage sensor
Press the micro switch. 1. Overfilled into the dishwasher.
2. Leak from somewhere to bottom tray. tE In any mode, short/open circuit
of thermistor is detected. Short/Open circuit or break of temperature sensor.
on Jan 12, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?