Electronics - Others - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Want to flash chip of HP pendrive
What do you mean by flash the chip? Are you wanting to format it? If so it's just like formatting any other drive.
If you are talking about updating the software on the drive, first is it not working correctly? If it is, it can be very dangerous to update the software unless you know, exactly, what you are doing. One mistake and the drive will not work, ever, again.
If you are looking to update the software on the drive, check the manufactures website for the software and the instruction.
HP Electronics -...
6 hours ago
Sale prices online
Our online store operates with separate pricing and promotions than the Best Buy™ stores. A sale price online does not necessarily mean the item is on sale at the store. However, if you choose store pickup rather than delivery, you will pay the lesser of the two prices when you pick up the item and complete your order if the prices differ. Also, Best Buy™ stores will match a price shown for our own online store if the item is available currently for a lesser price.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
on Jan 07, 2019
How can I activate my Roku code?
1. Firstly, select the time zone to display unique Roku code.
2. After this, the screen will display unique Roku com link code.
3. Next, open the URL roku.com/link from your computer or laptop.
4. Make sure your computer or laptop is connecting to an appropriate internet connection.
5. On the website, you will see an empty field to enter the unique code.
6. Enter the unique code here and click on the "submit" button.
7. After this, login to your Roku account and activate your Roku.
on Jan 04, 2019
How to format a 64GB microSd card to FAT32
you need a card reader that you plug into usb port of computer
put 64 Gb microSd into reader device.
go to file explorer
find drive thAt represents drive. possibly D: or E:
right click on drive icon with mouse
then move mouse to format about half way down
second item down is shown as file type
change this to fat32
click click on start at bottom of format window
on Dec 31, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?