Hardware & Accessories - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Setting the clock on a brinks timer 44-1011
I finally found the instructions for the Brinks timer 44-1011 and they work.
- BRINKS DIGITAL TIMER 44-1011 INSTRUCTIONS
- CURRENT TIME SETTING
- 1*Press and hold the OK button for 4 seconds. Hour Display flashes.
- 2*Press +/MANUAL or - to select the hour. Press OK to confirm.
- 3*Minute display will now flash. Press +/MANUAL or - to select the minute. Press OK to confirm.
- 4*Press MENU to exit the time setting mode. Now the timer is in clock mode.
- PROGRAM SETTING NOTE: This timer can be set up for up to 2 different programs. We will use PROG 1 for this example, however these steps can be repeated for any of the 2 programs. To cycle through the individual programs use the +/MANUAL or - after pressing MENU in step one until the desired PROG "#" is flashing. To clear a program setting hit the RECALL button when you have the program selected.
- 1*Press MENU button, PROG 1 "ON" will flash, press OK.
- 2*Hour will flash. Cycle with +/MANUAL or - to desired hour, press OK.
- 3*Minutes will flash. Cycle through minutes +/MANUAL or - to desired minute, press OK.
- 4*Program will be flashing again. Press +/MANUAL to get to PROG 1 "OFF" blinking, press OK.
- 5*Repeat steps 2-4 to complete PROG 1 setting.
- 6*When done setting programs press the MENU button to return to clock mode.
- 7*Press +/MANUAL to have LCD showing either "AUTO ON" or "AUTO OFF" for the timer to execute the programmed settings.
- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME SETTING (DLST)
- 1*In clock mode, press RECALL to turn on or off the Daylight Saving Time.
- 2*Turn on DLST, the below of LCD shows +1H. Time is adjusted by adding one hour.
- 3*Turn off DLST, +1H will disappear and LCD shows the real time. MANUAL OVERRIDE AND ALWAYS ON/OFF When in clock mode the +/MANUAL sign cycles through
- 4 settings that serve as manual override. **ON - Indicates that the timer is in the ON mode, and will always be on regardless of the programmed setting. **AUTO ON - At this selection, the timer will come on regardless of the programmed setting, but it will follow the next programmed command. **OFF - Indicates that the timer is always off (i.e. the wall socket is turned off) **AUTO OFF - Indicates that the timer is in the OFF mode until the next programmed step that turns it ON.
- NOTE: For normal timer function, the selection must be either "AUTO ON" or "AUTO OFF". RESET At any mode, press RESET for 5 seconds. All settings will be cleared, return to clock mode, 12:00 MO, AM, AUTO OFF will be shown on LCD
I hope this is helpful. It was a bear to find.
Not finding what you are looking for?