Weddings - Page 2 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
What are the do's & don'ts that need to be considered while hiring a wedding caterer?
When hiring company for any event catering
, it is important to consider and ask yourself the following:
- What are the needs and size of your event?·
- Is the caterer familiar with your preferred venue?
- Are they flexible?
- What are their customers saying about the food and their customer service?
- Are their costs too or too low for their services and food quality?
- Do they have the necessary certifications and can they prove it?
- How and where will they prepare the food?
- Do they have the necessary staff to accommodate the needs of your function?
- Do they offer tastings?
- Do they pay attention to detail?
on May 16, 2018
How to explain to someone they're no longer needed as bridesmaids?
Let them know that you've decided to simplify the wedding by only having one family member on each side. Then, maybe give them other tasks so they can still feel part of the event. Someone to direct people to seating, someone helping out with the guest book, maybe have one of them read a poem during the ceremony or ask one of them to act as your day-of coordinator.
on Mar 28, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?