GE Medical - Page 5 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

maybe you should go see a doctor

Medical | Answered on Jan 25, 2019

We don’t. We are a repair forum. I’m sure you can google it yourself and find out info you’re looking for though.

Medical | Answered on Jan 24, 2019

Medical | Answered on Jan 24, 2019

you do what you must and work is more important than a thinking sick person . call a doctor and make an appointment for him on your schedule , then take him on that day at that time .

Medical | Answered on Jan 23, 2019

probably. see a doctor

Medical | Answered on Jan 23, 2019

Medical | Answered on Jan 22, 2019


Medical | Answered on Jan 21, 2019

This information should be in the instruction manual , If not get information from homemedic maker.

Medical | Answered on Jan 20, 2019

not a smart move
the doctor has a reason for not prescribing stronger so either get him to explain that reason or get a second opinion from a pain specialist
you are going from a mild mu opioid 6,000 less than that pf morphine to one that is 2-3 times less potent than that of morphine ( maybe it is time to find out the real reason for the pain or try cannibus oil

Medical | Answered on Jan 19, 2019

I'd pull out and inspect the passage for obstruction. Remember if you hear an abnormal sound upon discharge keep end pointed in safe direction and away from face for at least 30 seconds, then preform breakdown and clean-up procedure.

Medical | Answered on Jan 18, 2019

get a chest x ray. could be pleurisy

Medical | Answered on Jan 13, 2019

Hello, Sarah -

Get your grandson to his doctor or a medical clinic SOON! is a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS. I chose to answer your question as a kindness. I am not a medical professional.

By the way, from the way your question is stated, I cannot determine if you mean the tears from his eyes are a brown color, if his eyes (the whites of his eyes) are brown, or if the irises of his eyes are brown.

Best wishes.

Medical | Answered on Jan 06, 2019

Contact your insurance company or provider in whatever country you might live in.

FIXYA is a volunteer supported service to answer questions on the internet, particularly focused on repairs. It is not an insurance company or government institution or university.

Best regards.

Medical | Answered on Jan 04, 2019

we are not doctors here we are mechanics

Medical | Answered on Jan 02, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
GE Logo

35 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top GE Medical Experts


Level 3 Expert

85160 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18072 Answers

Vuk B

Level 3 Expert

717 Answers

Are you a GE Medical Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides