Russell Hobbs Crock Pots & Slow Cookers - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Russel Hobbs makes both a slow cooker and a pressure cooker - confusingly in Europe they call Slow Cookers pressure cookers. The only way to really tel is if there is a special lid with valves and locks (pressure cooker) not a glass or plain lid (slow cooker).

Russell Hobbs... | Answered on Sep 19, 2018

This question has appeared at least three times on FIXYA without an answer. I could not find it in several free user manuals.


Contact Russell Hobbs by telephone, and report back if you receive an answer for everyone who will encounter this message in the future as well.

Russell Hobbs... | Answered on Jun 19, 2018

Russell Hobbs... | Answered on Apr 22, 2017

check russell them . very nice people,and helpfull

Russell Hobbs... | Answered on Feb 19, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
Russell Hobbs Logo

93 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Russell Hobbs Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Experts

Tally Girl
Tally Girl

Level 3 Expert

1134 Answers


Level 1 Expert

19 Answers


Level 2 Expert

102 Answers

Are you a Russell Hobbs Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides