Samsung Dishwashers - Page 4 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Dishwasher does not clean tea
- Wet a cloth then rub the inside of the mug with baking soda. If the stains are stubborn, soak overnight in hot water and baking soda.
- Soak the mug in bleach OR vinegar for several hours or overnight.
- Fill mug with boiling water, add two spoonfuls of dishwasher detergent then soak overnight.
- Try a paste of corn starch and vinegar, apply and let sit for a few minutes then scrub away.
- Drop two denture tablets in the mug, pour hot water over top then soak overnight.
After soaking mugs and removing the stains, rinse and wash very well before using-especially when using the bleach method.
on Oct 27, 2018
What does the error code oE on a Samsung dishwasher mean?
Dishwasher Error Codes. The 1E and/or the OE Error Code is caused by blockage preventing the unit from draining proplerly. Fortunately, most of the time this can be resolved by cleaning the Fine Filter System and Sump in the dishwasher. If that does not resolve the issue, unfortunately service is required.
on Oct 25, 2018
I have a samsung dishwasher with E2 code appearing, i have cleaned the filter at the base under the spray arm but the error code is still showing. what else can l do?
The E2 error code on your dishwasher is a water supply error.
So, the water is most likely not coming into the machine, is that correct? If so, then first check that the water supply is on and that the supply is not weak or pressure to the water valve of the dishwasher is not below 25 PSI.
If the supply is off or weak that would need to be fixed first. If the supply is not off and pressure is good, then next make sure the water supply hose is not kinked or clogged in any manner. If the hose is not kinked or blocked in any way and yet no water is entering the machine, you will need to make sure that there is full voltage to the water valve in time of a fill cycle. There should be 110 volts when the machine should be filling up to the water valve. If you don't have 110 volts then the computer is bad and needs to be replaced.
If there is 110 volts but still no water then you need to replace the water valve.
on Oct 04, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?