Old model timex compact disc digital audio
To set the digital time and date on your Timex Ironman, please follow the steps below.
1. press and hold the "set" button for two seconds.
2. Use the "advance" button to reach the correct hour.
3. Press the "mode" button, followed by the "advance" button to set the minutes on your Timex Ironman.
4. Repeat the procedure of pressing the "mode" and "advance" buttons to set the month, date, year and day of week.
5. When you are finished setting the time and date, press the "set" button to save.
Setting an Alarm
1. Begin by pressing the "mode" button until the alarm screen appears.
2. Press the "set" button and use the "advance" button to set the hour for your alarm.
3. Repeat the same procedure to set minutes and seconds for your alarm.
4. When you have finished setting the alarm, press the "set" button, followed by "advance" save and activate your alarm.
5. When you alarm sounds, you can deactivate it by pressing any button on the watch.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
on Jan 23, 2014