Rocksmith Guitar has no sound.
Check the battery in the guitar. May be dead.
Can you please try to restore the PS4 database and see if that fixes the issue for you? It's similar to a computer disk defragmenter and will not affect your save data.
check the battery
1) Turn off the PS4.
2) Once the PS4 is off, press and hold the power button until the PS4 beeps twice (this may take up to 10 seconds)
3) Connect the DualShock controller with a USB cable.
4) Once connected, press the PS button on the controller. You should now see the Safe Mode options on the PS4.
5) Select option "5. Rebuild Database" and press X.
6) "The database will be rebuilt, it might take a few hours to rebuild the database" will show on the screen, press "OK"
7) Allow the database to rebuild. Afterwards, the console will return to the sign-in screen.
Tried it and it worked like a charm can now hear my guitar. And the "rebuild database" takes about 10-15 mins to complete. And all previous data in the PS4 is still there it's more of a disc defragmentation. Hope this helps
on Apr 07, 2019 | Ubisoft Rocksmith
Access the fleet doesn't work
Yes they don't make them anymore but i bet if you go online you can get a similar one to yours i try using the pushbike seat leaver if you have a old push bike the on that tightens the seat with a turn until you can find a spare part man just might work .?
on Jan 18, 2019
How to connect to this internet
You go under settings then network then wifi...and you look for your homes wifi address and connect to that type your wifi password if you have...one also you can connect with the Internet wire with an adapter go to this link to get one from ebay
Ubisoft Wii U...
on Nov 05, 2015
In assassins creed 2 how do I decode the codex wall once its full
There is a line on all of the outside pieces connect them on the inside there will be as sassin There is a line on all of the outside pieces connect them on the inside there will be as sasin tomb seals well only half connect them aswell the rest should be easy fror there tomb seals well only half connect them aswell the rest should be easy from there.
on Jan 15, 2015
How do i delete a account on the dog island
the files you speak of are saved on the wii's internal memory.
- Start the Wii console. Once the system starts, you will be taken to the Channel Page.
- Open the System Menu. There you will see a saved item for each time you've saved a game.
- Find the game you want to delete. Be sure to check the time on each save to make sure that you do not delete the wrong one.
- Once you've located the proper save, select it with the A button on the Wiimote. You will then see an option to Copy, Move, or Delete.
- Select Delete to delete that save.
- Select System Settings from the Wii U Menu.
- Scroll to the Data Management and press the A Button.
- Select the application that has the data you wish to delete and press the A Button.
- Select the data from within the application and press the A Button. If you wish to delete everything, press the Y Button to Delete All.
Ubisoft The DOG...
on Nov 05, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?