How would I program a number into this phone?
This is the way to program the numbers
- 1.Lift the handset and press PROG button.
- 2. Enter a phone number as you would dial it.
- 3. Press PROG again and then press the corresponding memory button to store this number. Hang up immediately.
- 4. The number is now stored into memory. The memory button in the lower right corner of the frame can be programmed for emergencies. Whenever the handset is lifted, a light will guide you to that button.
- Note: Press the REDIAL button to insert a pause in the numbers you are.
Pleas this link, for the phone user manual http://www.startechtel.com/docs/76593.000_Manual.pdf
on May 18, 2011
MOWER START SWITCH
Probably either a bad interlock contact in the safety switch OR a mechanical problem in actuating the switch. Use a continuity tester on the switch to diagnose.
on Oct 17, 2009
Can't get ohio relay at all
I had the same problem with my Ultratec 1000. When not using the phone in voice only mode, I have to push the "dial" key before actually dialing the nbr. Otherwise, the phone just sends baudot code for the nbrs you dial instead of touch tones. Once the call is answered the phone will switch back to baudot.
on May 12, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?